Thank You Voters for Supporting the Bond!
2022 Bond News
Thank you voters for making it a new day in the Bay!
Approval of the bond proposal will improve student safety and security, enhance the K-12 educational program, address aging infrastructures, correct geographical concerns, increase building efficiency, and protect the community's investment in its schools.
In the coming months, we will keep the community informed as we move forward with the bond proposal projects.
Thank you to all the parents, students, staff, and other members of the community who helped us inform people about the bond proposal.
Bond Project Lists
Goals of the Bond
Frequently Asked Questions
Operational Goals of the Bond Proposal
Reduce Average Age of Facility
- · District’s oldest facilities from 1955 and 1957 are replaced
- · Average age of facility decreases from 49 years old to 9 years old
Reduce District Square Footage
- Reduces square footage by over 90,000SF
Efficiently Balances District Student Population
- Corrects facility use imbalance and creates equitable student distribution at middle school level
Correct Geographical Concerns
- Puts Anchor Bay families closer to their school and reduces transportation time
Lower Operational Costs
- Lowers operational cost by $2 million annually
Utilizes Key Existing Investments
- Over 83,000SF of past bond square footage saved. Over 20% of new facilities will utilize existing square footage
Educational Goals of the Bond Proposal
- Create Spaces for All Learners
- Enhance Design Process Curriculum
- Provide for Project-Based Learning
- Facilitate One Anchor Bay Culture
- Increase Educational Opportunities for our Students
- Establish Personalized and Connected Learning Environments
- Locate all 16 CTE Programs at Anchor Bay High School
- Integrate Career Exploration Classes for K12 Students