Great Oaks Elementary
Our Mission Statement
Great Oaks Elementary School will promote academic excellence in a caring environment.
Anchor Bay News
Fall Community Newsletter with Bond Information
2022-23 Welcome Back Letter from Superintendent Jankowski
ABSD Board of Education Approves No Tax-Rate Increase Bond Proposal for Nov. 8th Ballot
The Anchor Bay School District Board of Education has approved placing a $169 million no tax rate increase bond proposal on the November 8 ballot.
The multi-phase bond proposal will take approximately 10 years to complete and focuses on five key principles:
- Enhancing educational programming Throughout the K-12 educational program, the school district will place a stronger focus on Career Preparation and STEM programming by developing meaningful connections between classroom experiences for students and their future academic and career goals;
- Improving safety and security measures by enhancing building security and video surveillance at all facilities, installing emergency alert systems, adding classroom security door hardware, and strengthening building entrance security;
- Addressing aging infrastructures in buildings by updating mechanical systems, temperature controls, roofing, and paving;
- Correcting geographical concerns by reducing student transportation costs and reducing the time students spend on buses every day; and,
- Increasing building efficiency by reducing operational costs by combining and reducing the number of operational buildings.
Food Service Information 2022-23 School Year
Mark Your Calendar
Our calendar can be linked to your phone/device's calendar app. Please click on the calendar icon next to "Upcoming Events" below for directions on how to set this up.
To pay using Pay-for-it:
- Log on to https://www.payforit.net/
- Register for an account (You can get step by step instructions here: https://www.payforit.net/Images/SigningUp.pdf)
- Add students to your account. You will need their Power Schools ID (you can get this from your school office.
- Click on the Fees Tab to pay your students assigned or optional fees.
To Make a payment on Pay-for-It:
- Log in and got to the "Fees" tab
- Click on "Make Fee Payment"
- Under Optional Fees - Click on the green "+".
Full Day: 9:00 AM - 3:51 PM
1/2 Day: 9:00 AM - 12:26 PM
Documents & Forms
Lunch Menus/Food Service Information
The Great Oaks PTO has a website for PTO events, signups, etc. The school code is V3TPU7. Please click on the link below.