Great Oaks Elementary
Our Mission Statement
Great Oaks Elementary School will promote academic excellence in a caring environment.
Great Oaks News
Anchor Bay High School Clubs Application
Updated Safety Procedures for Visitors
Free Student Meals for 2023-24 School Year
FREE MICHIGAN SCHOOLS MEALS
Thanks to the Michigan Healthy School Meals Program, Anchor Bay is excited to offer 1 FREE breakfast and 1 FREE lunch each school day, to all students during the 2023-2024 School Year! All smart snacks and extra entrees will remain at cost.
STILL APPLY FOR FREE/REDUCED MEALS
Although meals are free this school year, it is important for families to still fill out the Free/Reduced Meal Application! This information is still used for important state funding that helps support educational programs within your school and also helps qualify students for Summer EBT benefits. To apply for free/reduced meals for the 2023-2024 school year, please visit our online site at anchorbay.familyportal.cloud and click on the benefit tab.
2021-22 Reward Schools
Congratulations to our 2021-22 Reward Schools:
- Lottie M. Schmidt Elementary
- Great Oaks Elementary
- Francois Maconce Elementary
- Lighthouse Elementary
This places these buildings among the top performing schools in the state. These four schools are also among 47 schools that were selected in Macomb and St. Clair counties.
Mark Your Calendar
Our calendar can be linked to your phone/device's calendar app. Please click on the calendar icon next to "Upcoming Events" below for directions on how to set this up.
|Previous September 2023 Next|
Full Day: 9:00 AM - 3:51 PM
1/2 Day: 9:00 AM - 12:26 PM
Documents & Forms
Lunch Menus/Food Service Information
The Great Oaks PTO has a website for PTO events, signups, etc. The school code is V3TPU7. Please click on the link below.
School Age Childcare
To pay using Pay-for-it:
- Log on to https://www.payforit.net/
- Register for an account (You can get step by step instructions here: https://www.payforit.net/Images/SigningUp.pdf)
- Add students to your account. You will need their Power Schools ID (you can get this from your school office.
- Click on the Fees Tab to pay your students assigned or optional fees.
To Make a payment on Pay-for-It:
- Log in and got to the "Fees" tab
- Click on "Make Fee Payment"
- Under Optional Fees - Click on the green "+".