DC Trip 2022-23
2023 Washington D.C. 8th Grade Trip
Below you will find information regarding the 8th Washington D.C. Trip on May 4th - 6th , 2023. Registration is open and forms can be found on the links provided below.
- Student Adventures is the travel company Middle School South uses for the D.C. Trip.
- Detailed Trip Itinerary can be found on the link below.
- This year we will be flying to Washington D.C. instead of taking a bus.
- Student Adventures will be purchasing tickets through Southwest airlines in the next two months.
- The trip is 3 days in total. We depart from Detroit Metro on Thursday, May 4th in the morning and depart Washington D.C. on Saturday, May 6th in the morning as well.
- Transportation to-and-from Detroit Metro Airport will not be provided at this time.
- We will be staying at Courtyard Marriot in Springfield, VA.
- Parents are allowed to chaperone the trip as well.
- Parents can register at the same time they register their child.
- Each chaperone will help with managing 5-8 students on the trip.
- Parents are not required to chaperone.
- South staff members will also be chaperoning the trip.
The cost of the trip and payment schedule is located on the link below.
Cancellation Super Protection is included in the price of the trip for all participants.
For specific questions regarding refunds, please contact Student Adventures at the number provided below.
School Demerits apply to this trip and students will not be eligible if they reach six demerit points for any of the following: Discipline, Failing Grades/Poor Citizenship, and/or Attendance issues.
Student Adventures can handle any and all questions regarding registration.
Student Adventures: 877-873-7550