Middle School South - Home of the Pirates!
Anchor Bay School District Mission Statement:
Empowering all students to succeed in an ever-changing world.
Congratulations to Mr. Seaton for being awarded 2018-19 Middle School Teacher of the Year!
June 12th, 13th, & 14th: half days-students released at 11:29am
Yearbooks: If you didn't get your yearbook we have a few available. $35.00 cash
ALTERNATE BUS INFO
To the Parents or Guardians of Anchor Bay Schools that use alternate locations for either pick up or drop off of your students due to daycare, grandparents or divorce situations, please complete the Alternate Bus form and either email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (586-725-4223) or mail 51890 Washington, New Balt. 48047 Click here for the form
Having this form early gets the correct information to you in August when the postcards go out. Thank you and have a safe and Happy Summer!
South Sideline Cheer Tryouts
- June 17 & 18- 5-7:30pm @ the Sportsplex next to ABHS
- Closed tryout
- Wear T-shirt, comfortable shorts, tennis shoes and hair up in a ponytail
- Everyone MUST have a physical on file to tryout- dated after April 15th, 2018.
- Questions? Email Coach Kaylee: email@example.com
SCHOOL STORE: "THE TREASURE CHEST"
OPEN every Thursday during lunch starting November 1st!
*212 tokens are equivalent to $1.00 please encourage your student to use them in here.
- Hoodie - $20.00 (adult sizes S - XL)
- Sweatpants - $20.00 (adult sizes S - XL)
- Red Pirate T-shirt - $10.00 (adult sizes S - XL)
- Pirate Prowl T-shirts - $5.00
- Most small items - $1.00
Spirit Wear - Hoodie & Sweatpants
Spirit Wear - T-shirt
*prices listed above
- Please review the school code of conduct and dress code with your child as the school year begins. This can be found in the front of the agenda that each student was given this week.
- Parent drop-off and pick-up is in the back of the school. We did an awesome job of this in the first week! This allows for our buses to have access to the bus loop out front without any issues. Thank you!
- If your child has any medical issues, please contact the main office and setup an appointment to go over the medical plan.
- Athletic schedules are located on the left side of the South home page.
Middle School South
New Baltimore, MI 48047
Phone: (586) 949-4510
Fax: (586) 949-4739
Counselor - Brittany Korkate
Counseling Para - Marguerite Reinhard
Standard Day: 8:04AM - 2:52PM
Half Day: 8:04AM - 11:29AM
MSS Annual Education Report 2019
Bridge Building Flyer
Code of Conduct
Course Guide 2019/2020
Glencoe Math Online Resource Document
Glencoe Math Night PowerPoint
Immunizations for 7th Grade
Lunch Menu - June
Macomb County Water Conservation October 2018
Mackinac 6th & 7th Grade Information
Pirate Pride - 6th Grade Transition
Pirate Pride Bus Schedule
PowerSchool Phone App
Title I Parent Letter
2018-19 School Year Athletic Information:
All Anchor Bay Middle School South students who are interested in participating in athletics must have a current physical on file in the Main Office prior to trying out, practicing, and/or competing in games. The physical must be dated ON OR AFTER April 15, 2018. Physical forms are available in the Main Office or by using the link below.
Sporting Event Entrance: Doors 3 & Doors 6