Anchor Bay High School
Empowering all students to succeed in an ever-changing world.
If your child is absent from school, please call us at 586-648-2526 and send any attendance documentation to email@example.com.
ABHS Communications Archived
06/01/23 ABHS Graduation Information
06/01/23 ABHS Incoming Freshmen Parent Night & Orientation Day
06/07/23 ABHS Powderpuff information for Class of 2024
06/07/23 ABHS Powderpuff information for Class of 2025
06/16/23 ABHS Communication #10
POWDERPUFF Game Day is Saturday, September 30th, 2023 at 6 p.m. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. PowderPuff Flyer
HOMECOMING week will be October 2 – 6 and Student Council will be having activities throughout the week. The Pep Rally will be on Friday, October 6 along with the parade in downtown New Baltimore. The football game will be held on Friday night starting at 7 p.m.
On Saturday, October 7th will be the ABHS HOMECOMING DANCE for ABHS Students and guests from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Homecoming tickets will go on sale starting October 2nd to October 6th, 2023 and the cost is $20. Please click on the attachment for the ABHS Homecoming Dance Guest Form. Guest Application 2023.pdf
Class of 2023 Senior Parent Meeting (Recorded Meeting: https://youtu.be/n0hTd4mbg1U)
Class of 2023 Senior Parent Meeting will be held in Auditorium at 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Senior Parent Meeting: We invite parents of members of the Class of 2024 to join us in the Auditorium at 7:30 pm for a brief presentation about some key aspects of Senior year including Dates, Expenses, Senior Pictures, Yearbooks, Senior All Night Party, and a Presentation from Jostens regarding Graduation Orders.
ABHS Curriculum AP Testing Meeting 09/12/2023
AP testing this school year will look different for all students, parents and staff. Total Registration will be the site in which students will have to enroll and register for the test.
- There will be a two(2) step process to register for AP exam(s). (Total Registration & College Board)
- Join Codes will be provided through Total Registration once students sign in.
- AP registration is now open for all students.
- November 16, 2023, at 11:59 pm is the deadline for registration for AP exams without a $40 late fee.
- Teachers will be able to access rosters on demand
- Data will always be up to date as registration is recorded instantly.
- No payment will be accepted by the school. (All payments are made online through Total Registration.)
- All Honor Academy students will be asked if they are in the academy which then will have to be approved before continuing with the process of registering. (If you are an Honors Academy student your cost is $0)
- All other students wanting to take any AP exams will pay $55 per each exam.
- AP exams registrations that are not fully paid for by March 15, 2024, will be canceled and exams will not be ordered.
ABHS Academic Support
NEED ACADEMIC HELP?
- NHS After School Drop-In Tutoring: This is peer tutoring organized by NHS students on Mondays and Thursdays after school from 2:20-3:20 pm in the Media Center. This is a drop-in session for core classes only. If you have questions about this, please reach out to Ms. Kitchens (email@example.com or Ms. Koch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Math Tutoring is available on Mondays and Wednesdays in room S115. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Testing Center will be available after school on Wednesdays for test make-ups and retakes. Students needing to utilize the Testing Center will need to inquire with their teacher and will need to arrange for post-testing transportation.
To best support our families, we want to share the address for our Technology Support Team. Please email ABSDTechSupport@abs.misd.net when/if you encounter technology issues and need trouble-shooting support. It is monitored closely every day.
Want the school calendar to update to your phone? Click on the small calendar icon below for directions. ABHS General Calendar (click here), for more information, please refer to the following events.
Events & Athletics
Anchor Bay High School Clubs Application
Updated Safety Procedures for Visitors
Free Student Meals for 2023-24 School Year
FREE MICHIGAN SCHOOLS MEALS
Thanks to the Michigan Healthy School Meals Program, Anchor Bay is excited to offer 1 FREE breakfast and 1 FREE lunch each school day, to all students during the 2023-2024 School Year! All smart snacks and extra entrees will remain at cost.
STILL APPLY FOR FREE/REDUCED MEALS
Although meals are free this school year, it is important for families to still fill out the Free/Reduced Meal Application! This information is still used for important state funding that helps support educational programs within your school and also helps qualify students for Summer EBT benefits. To apply for free/reduced meals for the 2023-2024 school year, please visit our online site at anchorbay.familyportal.cloud and click on the benefit tab.
2022-2023 Michigan Course List - Imagine Learning Course Catalog
2022-2023 Parking Pass Information
Parking Pass Permit Form (Please use online payment on lower left of ABHS website)
PEBT NOTIFICATION LETTER
Please click here for information regarding the PEBT Letter.
Standard Day: 7:17AM-2:09PM
Conf./Half Day: 7:17AM-10:21AM
Exam Half Day: 7:17AM-10:47AM
Standard Day Schedule: 58 Minute Periods, 6 Minutes passing
|1st Hour||7:17AM - 8:15AM|
|2nd Hour||8:21AM - 9:19AM|
|3rd Hour||9:25AM - 10:23AM|
|4th Hour (Lunches)||10:29AM - 11:57AM (A:10:29-11, B:11-11:31, C:11:26-11:57)|
|5th Hour||12:03PM - 1:01PM|
|6th Hour||1:07PM - 2:09PM|
Anchor Bay High School
It's Always a Great Day to be a Tar!
Thank you for looking at the Anchor Bay High School's website. Our staff is very proud of our school. We pride ourselves on creating a child-friendly, educationally rewarding learning environment for our high school students! Our district mission statement is, "Empowering all students to succeed in an ever-changing world.” Our staff has a commitment to see that this phrase is not just words, but something we constantly strive to achieve and live by. We focus on developing a strong, positive relationship with the students and parents as we work together as a team so that we can bring out the very best in each child. With all of us working together…great things are bound to happen!
We are very proud of the accomplishments of our students and the involvement of our parents. We look forward to working with your family and providing your child an outstanding educational experience! Please feel free to contact us at any time.
Anchor Bay High School Staff