Secondary Exam Schedule & Half Days Due to Snow Day
Secondary Exams for 3rd & 4th hours will be held Friday, January 27th. All schools will have a half day.
Monday, January 30th, will be a A HALF DAY FOR ALL SCHOOLS, middle and high schools will have 5th & 6th hour exams.
2023-24 Enrollment will Start February 16th!
Excited to join the Anchor Bay family? We are excited to have you!!!
Our enrollment window for new students for the 2023-24 School Year will begin on February 16th.
More information and links for the online enrollment system will be posted on this date
Second Semester School of Choice Information
Schools of Choice will be open for 2nd semester as follows:
- Unlimited Schools of Choice grades K - 11
- Applications will be accepted from January 14 - January 27, 2023
- Apply/Enrolling is online through Enrollment Express Pre-Registration Link
- Date for enrollment shall be no later than February 3, 2023
- Click here for more information on the Schools of Choice Process
Thank you Voters!
Thank you voters for making it a new day in the Bay!
Approval of the bond proposal will improve student safety and security, enhance the K-12 educational program, address aging infrastructures, correct geographical concerns, increase building efficiency, and protect the community's investment in its schools.
In the coming months, we will keep the community informed as we move forward with the bond proposal projects.
Thank you to all the parents, students, staff, and other members of the community who helped us inform people about the bond proposal.
Important Information and Links
Shop now at our online spiritwear store. https://lighthousespiritwear.com/
Pay for It
To pay using Pay-for-it:
- Log on to https://www.payforit.net/
- Register for an account (You can get step by step instructions here: https://www.payforit.net/Images/SigningUp.pdf)
- Add students to your account. You will need their Power Schools ID (you can get this from your school office.
- Click on the Fees Tab to pay your students assigned or optional fees.
To Make a payment on Pay-for-It:
- Log in and got to the "Fees" tab
- Click on "Make Fee Payment"
- Under Optional Fees - Click on the green "+".
(586) 648-2500 ext. 1901 for absent students
Lighthouse School Times
Full Day: 9:00 AM - 3:51 PM
1/2 Day: 9:00 AM - 12:26 PM
SACC 6:00 am - 6:00 PM
Code of Conduct
Positivity Project Letter
Elementary Course Descriptions
Before Entering Kindergarten Expectations
Supply List 22-23
LHE Calendar 22-23
Arrival/Dismissal Procedures 22-23
Positivity Project Family Info
Elem. Student/Parent Handbook 22-23
Cold is Cool!
Art Letter 2022 Latosz
Animal Day Fundraiser
Animal Day Fundraiser 1-30-23
PTG Request Form
Popcorn Nutritional Facts
Popcorn Nutritional Facts 2
PTG Fundraising Flyer
PT Board Yearly Update Instructions
LHE PTG Bylaws 2022-23
PTG Welcome Back Flyer 22-23
PTG Events Calendar 22-23
Santa Shop 2022
PTG Agenda 12-1-22
Little Caesars Kickoff 23
5th & 6th Hour Exams
Elementary will have a full day.
DeCaluwe 9:20-10:20 AM, Watts 10:25-11:25 AM, Evans 1:05-2:05 PM
Evans, 3:00, Watts 3:15, DeCaluwe 3:30 PM