Important Information and Links
Shop now at our online spiritwear store. https://lighthousespiritwear.com/
Pay for It
To pay using Pay-for-it:
- Log on to https://www.payforit.net/
- Register for an account (You can get step by step instructions here: https://www.payforit.net/Images/SigningUp.pdf)
- Add students to your account. You will need their Power Schools ID (you can get this from your school office.
- Click on the Fees Tab to pay your students assigned or optional fees.
To Make a payment on Pay-for-It:
- Log in and got to the "Fees" tab
- Click on "Make Fee Payment"
- Under Optional Fees - Click on the green "+".
Anchor Bay is excited to announce our 2022 Summer School Programs. Click here for the Summer Programs - Class Descriptions.
Summer School Enrollment ends Friday, May 20th.
Questions - Contact the Anchor Bay Curriculum Department at 586-725-2861.
Kindergarten Transition Night & Office Hours for Kindergarten Parent Assistance
Kindergarten Transition Night (In Person for Parent & Student) & Building Evening Office Hours for Kindergarten Parent Assistance
Enroll New Students Here for 2022-23!
Click the link to fill out the pre-registration form for Kindergartners/New Resident Students and School of Choice Applicants. Once approved in 7-10 business days, you will receive an email to create your parent portal account to access the online enrollment packet.
Don't know your resident building? Find your school by clicking here!
If you do not have a device to access this system, a time can be scheduled to come in an fill out the forms at one of our buildings.
Questions, email: email@example.com; phone: Central Admin at (586) 725-2861
Aquatic Center COVID-19 Testing Site is Closing Feb. 13
The number of individuals seeking testing for COVID-19 at the aquatic center has dropped significantly therefore, the clinic performing the service is closing the site. The last day of testing will be Sunday, February 13, 2022. The district is grateful for the partnership that was created as it helped many of our students, staff, and members of the community. The clinic performed more that 3,200 tests since it began testing on November 16, 2021.
(586) 648-2500 ext. 1901 for absent students
Lighthouse School Times
Full Day: 9:00 AM - 3:51 PM
1/2 Day: 9:00 AM - 12:26 PM
SACC 6:00 am - 6:00 PM