Francois Maconce Elementary School, in partnership with the community, will provide a learning environment by delivering quality instruction that promotes curiosity, creativity and the desire in students to reach their full potential.
Fall Community Newsletter with Bond Information
2022-23 Welcome Back Letter from Superintendent Jankowski
ABSD Board of Education Approves No Tax-Rate Increase Bond Proposal for Nov. 8th Ballot
The Anchor Bay School District Board of Education has approved placing a $169 million no tax rate increase bond proposal on the November 8 ballot.
The multi-phase bond proposal will take approximately 10 years to complete and focuses on five key principles:
- Enhancing educational programming Throughout the K-12 educational program, the school district will place a stronger focus on Career Preparation and STEM programming by developing meaningful connections between classroom experiences for students and their future academic and career goals;
- Improving safety and security measures by enhancing building security and video surveillance at all facilities, installing emergency alert systems, adding classroom security door hardware, and strengthening building entrance security;
- Addressing aging infrastructures in buildings by updating mechanical systems, temperature controls, roofing, and paving;
- Correcting geographical concerns by reducing student transportation costs and reducing the time students spend on buses every day; and,
- Increasing building efficiency by reducing operational costs by combining and reducing the number of operational buildings.
Food Service Information 2022-23 School Year
Full Day: 9:00 AM - 3:51 PM
1/2 Day: 9:00 AM - 12:26 PM
Important School Information
Medical Forms and Information
Want the school calendar to update to your phone? Click on the small calendar icon next to UPCOMING EVENTS for directions.