Educational Excellence Together
Empowering all students to succeed in an ever changing world.
In Anchor Bay Schools, we believe in students first!
Together, we will:
- Provide a safe and supportive environment
- Foster problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Respect and value the diversity of all participants
- Develop lifelong learners who understand the importance of integrity and character
- Promote responsible decision making
- Inspire leaders for tomorrow
- Partner with our community
- Set the standard for excellence
Decade of Excellence
2019-2020 Test Score Information
Anchor Bay Students Scored Higher Than County and State Averages in Every Area Tested on Spring 2019 Assessments
Anchor Bay School District passed a bond in May 2017. The bond was based on recommendations made by AdvancEd for accreditation, the district strategic plan, and staff proposals. Our community’s almost 2:1 approval of the bond is an example of continued trust and partnership in providing for Anchor Bay students. The bond includes technology and facility upgrades.
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The American with Disability Act of 1990, and the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1977, it is the policy of the Anchor Bay School District that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, disability, height, weight, or marital status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to, discrimination during any program, activity, service or employment. For information, contact Human Resources, 5201 County Line Re., Suite 100, Casco, MI 48064, (586-) 725-2861.