HR Staff Directory
- Apply for current job postings
Substitutes are needed in the following areas: Bus Drivers, Food and Nutrition, Custodians and Paraprofessionals.
Interested in working as a Substitute Teacher?
Please apply using the following instructions:
- Go to EDUStaff
- Top left hand corner, click on "Start Application"
- Complete the online application
Questions or concerns? Call EDUStaff at 877.974.6338
- Report employee absence (or call 1-800-942-3767)
- Safe Schools Online Employee Training
- MOECS Teacher Certification
- ABSD - COVID-19 Response Plan 2020
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Request for Accommodations form
- FMLA Request Form
Title IX Coordinator
The Title IX coordinator is the responsible employee of the recipient with major responsibility for Title IX compliance efforts. All questions about Title IX should be directed to the Title IX Coordinator, Lora Gonzales, 586.725.2861, email@example.com, or 5201 County Line Road, Suite 100, Casco, MI 48064.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
COVID Grant Application
5201 County Line Rd.,
Casco, MI 48064