Inspiring, Challenging, & Empowering All Students to Succeed
Welcome to Anchor Bay School District!
We are a district of approximately 6,400 students that includes 7 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 1 high school, an alternative high school, and a wide variety of early childhood programs.
We are proud of the high levels of achievement of our students. Our elementary, middle, and high school students continually perform above the county and state averages on the M-STEP, MME, and SAT assessments. In collaboration with our parents, we strive to provide high-quality education that meets the needs of all of our students.
New Student Enrollment
The following forms are available for your convenience to view, print, and complete to expedite the enrollment process. You may bring the completed forms to your child’s school or the district central office. Each school also has all forms necessary for registration in their offices.
Registration packets are available at each school. If you are unsure of the school you will attend, or have other questions related to student enrollment, call our Central Administration Office at 586-725-2861.
Please have the following with you at the time of your registration. Registration is done at the school which your child(ren) will be attending. Please contact the school to make an appointment or to get more information.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parent/Guardian Identification (Driver’s License)
- Proof of Residency: Two pieces of proof are required. Each piece must have parent/guardian name, address and must be current (current or previous month). Proof may be a purchase agreement, mortgage statement, property tax statement or utility bills.
- Student’s most recent report card or transcript
- Discipline record from prior school
- Current IEP (Special Education only) or 504 plan
- Kindergarten only: Vision and Hearing Screening report
- Completed enrollment forms. Buildings will have copies available if you are unable to access them online.
Schools of Choice
2020/2021 School Year Kindergarten Information
Kindergarten Registration Dates
Kindergarten Registration – If you can’t attend registration at your home school, you can turn paperwork in at any school or Central Administration.
February 25, 2020
- Dean A. Naldrett Elementary 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Lottie M. Schmidt Elementary 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
February 27, 2020
- Lighthouse Elementary 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Francois Maconce Elementary 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sugarbush Elementary 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Great Oaks Elementary 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Ashley Elementary 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Kindergarten Readiness – All Kindergarten parents are invited!
March 12, 2020 starting 6:00 pm ~ This is an informational meeting for parents. Meeting will be held at Anchor Bay Middle School South Auditorium, 48650 Sugarbush Road in Chesterfield
Transition Nights - This is an opportunity to tour the school and get more information. All events are from 6-7pm.
May 7, 2020
- Dean A. Naldrett Elementary
May 13, 2020
- Great Oaks Elementary
- Francois Maconce Elementary
May 14, 2020
- Lighthouse Elementary
- Ashley Elementary
May 19, 2020
- Lottie M. Schmidt Elementary
- Sugarbush Elementary
5201 County Line Road
Casco, Michigan 48064
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Individual Enrollment Forms
AB Enrollment Form
Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record
ECSE School of Choice Form
Home Lang Form
Kindergarten Waiver Form
New Student Transfer Form 2019-20
Non-Owner Residential Affidavit
Parent Portal Agreement (Secondary only)
Permission to Release Records
Statement of Varicella Disease
Additional Forms and Information
Alternate Bus Form
Birth Certificate Requirements
Food Service Welcome Flyer 2019-20
Immunizations Consent for Disclosure
Indian Education Grant Form
In District_Schools of Choice 2019-20
Kindergarten Curriculum Highlights
Preschool Information 2019-20
Required Immunizations and Waiver Information
Residential Affidavit Placement with Relative