Anchor Bay School District
Educational Excellence Together
Empowering all students to succeed in an ever-changing world.
Governor Gretchen Whitmer announced that in order to slow the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan, she is ordering the closure of all K-12 school buildings.
Anchor Bay is dedicated to providing up-to-date information on the coronavirus across federal, state, county, and district levels. There are still many details that need to be resolved. Our Administrative Team will continue working to address the remaining questions and concerns. Please visit our COVID-19 website for information and resources.
Food Assistance Information
- Meals are FREE to any child under the age of 18 and students with disabilities ages 18-26 with an active individual education plan (IEP).
- Breakfast and Lunch will be packed in a "to go bag" for parents/guardians to pick up.
- Students do not need to be present, meals can be picked up for all children in the household at one location.
- Meals should be consumed right away or properly refrigerated to maintain food safety.
- Please know that our buses have been sanitized and disinfected and the process will be repeated each day.
Breakfast and lunch meals will be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12-1 p.m. at the following locations:
- Anchor Bay High School
- Anchor Bay Middle School North
- Anchor Bay Middle School South
- Lottie Schmidt Elementary
- Sugarbush Elementary
- The Shores of Anchor Bay Clubhouse
- Americana Clubhouse
We will provide two days' worth of breakfast and lunch at the pick-up locations. For those families who are signed up for the Feed the Bay program, please know that your weekend supply will also be available on Friday.
Please call your school office and leave a message if you have any questions. Staff will be monitoring voice mail daily. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and flexibility as we navigate through this process.
2020-2021 Schools of Choice Application Periods
- Kindergarten - Grade 11, Unlimited Schools of Choice
Application Period: February 24, 2020 – August 28, 2020
- Grade 12, Limited Schools of Choice: 12 seats available
Application Period: May 1, 2020 – May 30, 2020
2020/2021 School Year Kindergarten Information
Kindergarten Registration – you can turn paperwork in at any school or Central Administration.
As we enter into 2020, it is time to reflect on all the great things the Anchor Bay School District accomplished in 2019. Click to see some of the amazing accomplishments!
Congratulations to the Anchor Bay football team for earning First Team All State Academic Team along with Senior Ben Seeley earning the All Academic Dream Team.
Congratulations to the eight ABHS students selected to the MSBOA District 16 Honors Band and four students selected for the Honors Jazz Ensemble! The District 16 Honors Bands performed a concert in December and the Jazz Ensemble will perform in March.
Anchor Bay School District launched a new K-12 initiative to help all students become better Digital Citizens.