New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Anchor Bay School District! We are a district of approximately 6,400 students that includes 7 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 1 high school, an alternative high school, and a wide variety of early childhood programs. We are proud of the high levels of achievement of our students. Our elementary, middle, and high school students continually perform above the county and state averages on the M-STEP, MME, and SAT assessments. In collaboration with our parents, we strive to provide high quality education that meets the needs of all of our students.
The following forms are available for your convenience to view, print, and complete to expedite the enrollment process. You may bring the completed forms to your child’s school or the district central office. Each school also has all forms necessary for registration in their offices.
Registration packets are available at each school. If you are unsure of the school you will attend, or have other questions related to student enrollment, call our Central Administration Office at 586-725-2861.
Please have the following with you at the time of your registration. Registration is done at the school which your child(ren) will be attending. Please contact the school to make an appointment or to get more information.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parent/Guardian Identification (Driver’s License)
- Proof of Residency: Two pieces of proof are required. Each piece must have parent/guardian name, address and must be current (current or previous month). Proof may be a purchase agreement, mortgage statement, property tax statement or utility bills.
- Student’s most recent report card or transcript
- Discipline record from prior school
- Current IEP (Special Education only) or 504 plan
- Kindergarten only: Vision and Hearing Screening report
- Completed enrollment forms. Buildings will have copies available if you are unable to access them online.
Individual Enrollment Forms
Home Lang Form Rev 2-22-17
AB Enrollment Form Rev 2-2017
Gr. 6-12 Permission to Release Records 17-18 SY
ECSE SCHOOL OF CHOICE Form
Elem Permission to Release Records 17-18 SY
In-District School of Choice Form
Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record
Non-Owner Residential Affidavit
Statement of Varicella Disease
Parent Portal Agreement (Secondary only)
Kdg Parent Waiver Ltr - Form 17-18 SY
Additional Forms and Information
Alternate Bus Form
Anchor Bay Early Childhood Programs
Birth Certificate Requirements
Food Service Information
Homeless Information for Parents
Indian Education Grant Form
In District SOC Rev 2-2017
Kindergarten Immunization Requirements
Ready for Kindergarten Information
Required Childhood Immunizations for Michigan School Settings
Residential Affidavit Placement with Relative
Immunization Waiver Information 2016-2017
6th and 7th Grade Immunization Requirements