Important Information and Updates
Compass Pointe is Accepting New Enrollment
- High School Diploma Completion for Students ages 16-20
- Day, Night, and Summer Programs
- Small Class Sizes
- Extracurricular Activities
- Michigan Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Special Services
- Online Classesonline courses
Call us and set up an appointment today!
Anchor Bay School District will be starting a strategic planning process. We welcome input from our staff, community, and students.
Meeting Dates and Topics:
- September 15 - Portrait of a Graduate & Stakeholder Value Survey
- October 13 - Facilities
- November 3 - Student Achievement & Programs
- December 1 - Mission & Vision/Wrap up
Anyone who would like to participate in the Strategic Planning Meetings need to RSVP to Sherrie DiCristofaro at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings will start at 7pm at MacDonald Elementary. (5201 County Line Road, Casco. Enter through Door #1)
Standard Day: 7:17am-2:09pm
Half Day: 7:17am-10:21am
Anchor Bay News
How is your child doing academically in school? Does your child need more support and resources? If you answered, “yes” please take advantage of this newsletter.
Feed The Bay is a non profit program that offers food for the weekends to those that need assistance. Parents simply need to sign up at their child's school and a food bag will be sent home (in their backpack) on Fridays during the school year. Our first food bags go home October 1.