Currently enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year
Compass Pointe 2022-2023 Inquiry Form https://forms.office.com/r/hPksXqGqsA
We offer an alternative pathway to success for students who have left the traditional high school experience. Our goal is to encourage, nurture and provide an in-person non-traditional class environment for credit recovery (at risk) students. We will assist with motivation, goal setting, and credit recovery which will allow for the opportunity to receive their high school diploma.
- High School Diploma Completion for Students ages 15.5-20 years of age
- Standard school day classes and Summer Programs
- Earn up to 10 credits per school year
- Small Class Sizes with blended learning from a certified teacher
- Career Exploration Opportunities
- Field Trips
- Elective opportunities
Please call for details 586-725-2205.
Standard Day: 7:17am-2:09pm
Half Day: 7:17am-10:21am
Anchor Bay News
The Anchor Bay School District Board of Education has approved placing a $169 million no tax rate increase bond proposal on the November 8 ballot.
The multi-phase bond proposal will take approximately 10 years to complete and focuses on five key principles:
- Enhancing educational programming Throughout the K-12 educational program, the school district will place a stronger focus on Career Preparation and STEM programming by developing meaningful connections between classroom experiences for students and their future academic and career goals;
- Improving safety and security measures by enhancing building security and video surveillance at all facilities, installing emergency alert systems, adding classroom security door hardware, and strengthening building entrance security;
- Addressing aging infrastructures in buildings by updating mechanical systems, temperature controls, roofing, and paving;
- Correcting geographical concerns by reducing student transportation costs and reducing the time students spend on buses every day; and,
- Increasing building efficiency by reducing operational costs by combining and reducing the number of operational buildings.
PowerSchool Parent Portal will be used for ALL new and existing students!