New Baltimore, MI 48047
(586) 716-1461 fax
Coordinator: Colleen Mellon
Summer Swim Lesson Options
AQUATIC CENTER CHILD WATCH NOW OPEN!
Looking to participate in a water aerobic class, or swim laps and need someone to watch your child(ren)? Aquatic Center Child Watch is now OPEN!!! Only $2 per child/ per visit. For more information call 586-716-4623
Interested in booking a field trip for your students DURING THE SCHOOL DAY:
- Call us, to ensure the date/time is available, preferably Friday’s.
- Call Transportation, (586) 725-4220, to reserve a bus
- I will interoffice Building Use form with confirmation of date/time and cost is minimal - $10 per lifeguard per hour with a flat rate of $10 - $25 based on number
- Emphasize if students have not passed a deep-water swim test, they will need to take one before entering the deep end of the pool.
Parent Teacher Groups
If you’re interested in booking an AFTER-SCHOOL Swim Party:
- Call us, set-up a date/time
- This type of rental requires a community rental form; the price is determined on length of time and the number of participants
If you're interested in having a birthday party, Friday evening or Saturday mornings, please call for booking information.