The State of Michigan allows students to "test out" of courses in which they are able to demonstrate knowledge of the content expectations associated with the subject area. This can be accomplished by obtaining at least 77% on all assessments related to the course.
Testing out is offered twice per year - in August and in January. Interested students should fill an application out in counseling office.
August test out - Aug. 20, 2018
- Lindsay Ahedo, Counselor (A-G) 648-2525 ext. 2338
- Greg Fowler, Counselor (H-P) 648-2525 ext. 2336
- Melanie George, Counselor (Q-Z) 648-2525 ext. 2337
- Carol Selby, Teacher Consultant ext. 2334
- Amy DiStefano, Teacher Consultant ext. 2335
- Marc Patyi, School Social Worker (Tuesday, Thursday ) ext. 2355
- Chelsey Schell, Student Services Coordinator, ext. 2340
Ordering Transcript for College
Anchor Bay has signed up with Parchment by docufide, an electronic process, to send your transcripts directly to the college of your choice. The counseling office will not be mailing your transcript. Each student must register with Parchment by docufide on the Anchor Bay website and place your request for transcripts to be sent.