Naldrett staff, in partnership with parents and community, will provide, nurturing learning environment in which students can achieve their full potential.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!!
- April 10 - MStep Testing Begins for 5th Graders. Testing is Tue-Fri, April 10-27.
- Apr 15 - PTO Bowling @ Alley 59, 12 Noon. See flyer to RSVP.
- Apr 17 - Report Cards Sent Home
- May 4 - First of 5 STARBASE trips. Don't forget your lunch, 5th Graders!!!
- May 8 - PD DAY - NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
Newsletters & Menus
New Baltimore, MI 48047
Phone: (586) 949-1212
Fax: (586) 598-7666
Standard Day: 9:06AM—4:02PM
Half Day: 9:06AM—12:36PM
AM ECSE: 9:06AM—11:44AM
PM ECSE: 1:24PM—4:02PM
17-18 DAN Student Calendar
The Naldrett and Sugarbush Feb Concert
WHAT STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE IN THEIR INSTRUMENT CASE
5th Grade Band Schedule for SUGARBUSH NALDRETT_Sept_ 2017
What Parents Can Do
COLD AND FLU HINTS
Help your Anchor Bay Band Student practice
Links to save for band
YouTube Listening Assignment
Manuscript Paper Treble Clef
Manuscript Paper Bass Clef
The Naldrett Student Council is holding a Sucker Sale for Valentine's Day. Flyers are being sent home with students.
23rd Annual Staff Flower Sale
See attached for delivery info.
Flower Sale Delivery