- State funded Grant for 4-year olds who meet eligibility criteria.
- Children must be 4 years old on or before October 1st 2014.
- * Birthdates between 10/2/09 – 10/1/10
- Must live in the Anchor Bay School District or Macomb County
- Low income is the primary criteria: 75% of children must meet Income Guidelines
- * Extremely low family income is below 200% of federal poverty level
- * Low family income between 200% - 300% of federal poverty level & another risk factor
- * Low family income below 300% of federal poverty level & another risk factor
- * Not Income but has 2 or more Risk Factor
- -Diagnosed Disability or Identified Developmental Delay
- -Severe or Challenging Behavior
- -Child has been expelled from another preschool/childcare center
- -Primary Language other than English
- -Parent/s with low Educational Attainment
- * Parent has dropped out of school or is illiterate
- -Abuse/Neglect of Child or Parent
- * Domestic, sexual or physical abuse of child or parent
- * Child neglect issues
- -Consolidated Environmental Risks (Can only count as 1 Factor Now)
Must be able to provide Income Documentation and other documentation as determined.
Classes are held at MacDonald El./Early Childhood Center. 5201 County Line; Casco
Morning & Afternoon classes. Monday – Thursday. 3 hours per day
Call 586-716-7862 or 586-648-2522 for more information or to sign up for a screening.