Instructions for New Accounts
Anchor Bay Schools is continuing its efforts to promote communication with parents/guardians. You will now have the ability to securely view your child’s grades, grade history, and attendance via the Internet using the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
If you have internet access at home or at work you will be able to view your child’s school information at any time. You can access the Parent Portal from the Anchor Bay School’s website: www.anchorbay.misd.net and click on the Quick Links menu on the home page.
Once you have entered the Parent Portal site, please follow the steps below to create an account.
- Click on the tab that says Create Account
- Enter your name, email, username and password
- Link your student(s) to your account by entering the student’s name, Access ID and Access Password listed below, and student’s relationship to you
- Hit enter at the bottom of the screen
If you already have a Parent Portal account that you are using with an older child:
- Log into the account and select Account Preferences on the left
- Select the Students tab and select Add
- Enter your student’s name, Access ID, Access Password and Relationship and hit OK
Your username and password should not be shared with your child because there is parent-specific information that could be changed and should not be available to your child.
Grades will be posted on the Parent Portal by the teachers. Please keep in mind that the teachers have one week to post the assignments and grades. Use the information to talk with your child about their progress at school.
If you have any issues accessing the Parent Portal, please contact your school's office. The Parent Portal Agreement is part of the Secondary Enrollment Packet and is returned to the student's school office : Powerschool Parent Portal Agreement