All students at Sugarbush Elementary will have the academic foundation, social skills, and cultural awareness to become responsible, productive citizens.
New Baltimore, MI 48047
(586) 598-7671 Fax
Standard Day: 8:36AM—3:32PM
Half Day: 8:36AM—12:06PM
5th Grade Camp Fundraiser
We’re teaming up with our friends at the Roseville Texas Roadhouse Restaurant for a terrific Rolls & Butter Fundraising opportunity! Texas Roadhouse Rolls Fundraiser is a great way to benefit our 5 th Grade Camp Expenses. ***Everybody loves Texas Roadhouse’s Fresh Baked Rolls and homemade Honey Cinnamon Butter…and now you can make them at home!
- Pay just $4.00 for each individually packaged dozen with a 3 oz tub of homemade honey cinnamon butter. Bread will stay delicious even for the Christmas Holiday as well! Available 8 oz butter at $2.00.
- Orders and money due by Friday, November 14th
- Orders can be picked up at school on Friday, November 21, 3-6 p.m.
- Each dozen comes with a coupon for $5 off your next visit to Texas Roadhouse!
- We also earn 10% from the total of Gift Cards sold $10, $15, or $25 cards available… think about your holiday gifts!
For more information click here
Are You Moving?
If you will be moving out of the District and will not be attending Sugarbush in the fall, please give us a call at (586) 598-7660 to let us know. It is very helpful in planning class sections and materials if we are aware of projected enrollments for the next school year. Your advance warning will also allow us to prepare school records for forwarding to the new school. Also, if you become aware of any new neighbors in your area, please encourage them to register their children as soon as possible.
We are more than happy to cooperate in sending materials home to noncustodial parents, upon request. PLEASE REMEMBER TO INFORM THE SCHOOL AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SCHOOL YEAR OF YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS AND NEED TO RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION. A call to our building, (586) 598-7660, at the beginning of the new school with the appropriate information is generally all that is required to set the process in motion.
FREE PRESCHOOL for 3 and 4 year old children who qualify
Designed to cover the following areas:
- PARENT INVOLVEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Early Childhood Education Classroom Volunteering, Health Services Substitute Aides (which may lead to a paid position), Family and Community Partnerships Shared Governance through Disabilities Services Involvement in Policy Council & Participation in Parent Committee Meetings
- TRADITIONAL CLASSROOMS: 4 hours per day (M-Th). Bus transportation may be available.
- FULL DAY CLASSROOMS: are offered for parents working and/or going to school full time.
- HOME BASE PROGRAM: offers a weekly parent & child experience with the teacher in the home.
For more information and to find out if you qualify…please call (586) 469-5215.