The mission of Lottie M. Schmidt Elementary School Community is to develop personal responsiblity, strong academic skills, social sensitivity, and a sense of well being in each child.
For safety reasons, call in your child's absence BEFORE 9:30AM or as soon as possible. (586) 725-7541. The absence will be marked unexcused if no parent contact has been made. An answering machine is available to leave a message 24 hours. Excessive absences and tardies are reported to the County Attendance Officer.
Lottie Monthly News
- May 2 Professional Dev. Day - No School for Students
- May 10 Incoming 6th grade parent night @ MSS 6:00pm
- May 12 Popcorn Friday
- May 29 Memorial Day - No School for Students
- June 7 Field Day
- June 8 1/2 day dismissal @ 12:06pm
- June 9 1/2 day dismissal @ 12:06pm
- June 9 Report Cards sent home
New Baltimore, MI 48047
Phone: (586) 725-7541
Fax: (586) 725-7590